Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 IN REVIEW

So 2013 is a few days from expiration and I am trying to decide if I am glad its over or not. Someone told me it doesn't matter what I decide because it will still end. I get that.

Well the year was rough. I think a little rougher than other years but I survived and I must say I am a tougher cookie than I was last year. I have learnt one great lesson this year.....to trust that God has my back. He really has had my back because there are days I woke up and wondered how I would make it through the next couple of days.he is pretty awsome though I know I have not been as awesome to him as he has been to me.

This year I got a chance to go back to doing what I love. I am very grateful for that though it has not been without its challenges. It can only get better in 2014 because I am still growing.

I made a drastic change....I cut my hair. For anyone who has known me atleast since high school; then you know how much I treasured my hair. But change is good and I am loving the new look. I was told it is a very mature look; a lot better than my once long luscious locks :).

2013 is the year I fell deeper in love. If that is even possible. I am not saying I did not make mistakes or hurt him a few times (which broke my heart)... but with every fight...every laughter.... I know I could not love anyone more than I love him. He was my greatest fan in 2013...he cheered me on when I thought "oh stuff it...am done". Well he keeps saying 2014 is going to be a great year in every way, I will patiently wait and see.

My mum has been amazing this year. I would not have survived it without her help. She is an amazing lady and I will never be greatful enough.

I have been a lot more emotional this year than all the years that I can remember. I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing but hey....

I am tempted to write what I hope for in 2014 but that will be another post all together. Well darlings, I hope you all had yourselves an amazing holiday. Despite how 2013 was for you, keep your head up and smile. Live a day at at time; tomorrow will take care of itself. See you in 2014; time I went for some therapy...heading to shagz. <3

No comments: